In lieu of the COVID-19 pandemic and the closing of businesses that are not essential, we wanted to let you know how we will be doing things for the next few weeks until something changes.
First, we are essential, and we want to continue to be so, therefore, we need to put several safety measures into place to protect our clients and our staff.
We will continue to provide essential pest control services to our clients with a few changes.
- We ask that you practice social distancing during your scheduled services. If anyone at the service location is quarantined due to COVID 19 or showing the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 including but not limited to fever, dry cough, and chest tightness, or if you have been in contact with someone who has been tested or showing signs and symptoms the technician has the right to discontinue work and leave the property without completing the service.
- All residential interior work will be restricted and only done as a per need or requested basis. We will be doing more exterior preventative services at this time until restrictions are lifted.
- All routine services for essential businesses will continue without change. If you have any concerns or issues that need to be addressed during your service, we ask that you contact us prior to your service at (920) 833-7774 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be practicing social distancing and keeping a distance of 6 to 8 feet from all humans. There will be no hand shaking.
- Our technicians may choose to wear personal protection equipment.
- Your service price may be adjusted (lowered or raised) to cover the needed services. You may continue to pay by check, or you can contact our office to have your credit card put on file for your services. We do also have an online option to pay and you may email us at email@example.com to have your online account set up.
- If any of our staff become sick with respiratory signs, we will NOT come to your property and will call to reschedule.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the office at 920-833-7774. Please stay healthy, respect the stay at home order and pray for a speedy end to this pandemic and for those who have fallen ill or even died because of it.